Helping quality geocentric companies set up manufacturing and business operations in Costa Rica and other Latin American and European countries
- Site selection - The principals at O'Brien Consulting LLC have been involved in site selection in a variety of locations, including the US and Costa Rica
- Key management recruitment - We can provide a short list of highly qualified management professionals who can meet your strategic and tactical objectives
- Country/Culture Familiarization Training - Any expatriate managers who may not be intimately familiar with the new environment can be given an "indoctrination" into the culture, business and social environment to increase his/her effectiveness.
- Attorney selection - An important part of establishing an offshore subsidiary is the assurance that everything has been done in accordance with local and US laws. We have local knowledge of the legal professional who can meet your objectives.
- Lease negotiation - Our firm has been intimately involved in multi-lingual and multi-country negotiations of all aspects of negotiations of leases and other contracts.
- Banking relationships - We can make solid recommendations concerning banking relationships and make th proper introductions.
- Assistance with government paperwork - The importance of assuring that applications and other paperwork be submitted according to government requirements is fundamental to getting the job done correctly. That is what we do.
- Partner search - Many time a partner is a plus or necessary in meeting your goals in the offshoring and/or outsourcing arena. We can match your company with potential partners to help you meet your goals.
- IT infrastructure set up including telecommunications
- Distribution system set-up (FedEx, DHL, etc.) - Getting product and papers from here to there is vitally important. We will help your people set up an efficient and orderly distribution system.
- Competitive intelligence - We can identify your company's current and potential competitors and give you important insight on who they are and how they might affect your company's future.
- Management consulting - We can help your key managers with projects that are fundamental to the future course of your business. Our 30+ years in business management can be put to work for the benefit of your company.
- Strategic planning - Our experience in international strategic planning is at your disposal.
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Others as necessary